Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Morning

Flight was non-eventful. Philippe picked me up around 11 pm, and we headed back to his place. He kindly drove me past the Atomium in Brussels, which was all lit up. You can read about it by clicking on the link in the previous sentence.

P1000854 (Medium)  P1000852 (Medium)  P1000853 (Medium)

P1000851 (Medium)  P1000856 (Medium)  P1000857 (Medium) 

Video below of driving towards the Atomium

My view from Philippe's balcony this morning. Leaving for Arnhem in a couple of hours, and I just heard Kevin can’t make the show tonight, but will be here for Werchter on Saturday. Click picture for larger panorama image.

View from Phillippes in Brussels med

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my beautiful city, Si !
    See you on Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, thanks for keeping us dated, again! I look forward to hearing about the tour. When you see Roger be sure to tell him to NOT make this the last tour as we will all be heartbroken if that is the case.

    Rick from WI

    ReplyDelete